[Tango-L] Serpentine youth in Zagreb..look out!

Sorin Varzaru tango at bostonphotographs.com
Tue Nov 18 18:31:07 EST 2008

Of course, elegance, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personally
find them elegant, and I find many of the dancers who are reputed to be
elegant looking stiff. So, it's all a matter of personal preference and
style.

Trini, I find your tone condescending.

Sorin
my photography site: http://www.bostonphotographs.com