[Tango-L] Serpentine youth in Zagreb..look out!

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 17:26:58 EST 2008

My, Mario, you are too easily impressed.  His arm thing is something I'd attribute to personal style.  It's a shame when young people sacrifice elegance for the sake of steps, which is what this couple is doing.  The head positions are terrible, and it wouldn't take much to fix it.  A talented couple, but not one I'd care to have as a role model for my community.  Perhaps in Zagreb they don't have many options.

Trini de Pittsburgh