[Tango-L] Serpentine youth in Zagreb..look out!

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 16:09:20 EST 2008

Pablo Rodriguez & Noelia Hurtado show in Zagreb
Ok..this is a different Rodriguez...very different.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClugH5aEvUM
wow, I don't know where to begin...the music is traditional.
The moves are traditional too...but the posture! and execution!
the embrace is great, imo. but the  shoulders and torsos are doing
stuff that I was taught NOT to do in both traditional and Nuevo..
then again, look at the results..a serpentine connection that is out of
this world...does that make it fantasy??
The guy is superb...does he have a youthfull mental computer that
dissects all of the co ordinates before they arrive?...he is amazing!
The woman..another youthful phenomena, wow!... look at the kicks
I wouldn't want to be near that rotating shredder but how does she do it?
This couple is to be noted..they are something else..I personally hope that
this doesn't catch on...I couldn't do it and I wouldn't want to be on a social
dancefloor where it is danced..but gee one can't help but be amazed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClugH5aEvUM