[Tango-L] Milonga Codes and weird anecdotes

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 11:36:39 EST 2008

Melina,

Thanks for the common-sense advice on how to behave in the
milongas - at least, you would think it is common sense :-).

And thanks for your anecdotes of milongas in the USA. Yes,
I believe you. My partner and I have lived long, full lives both in
the world of dance and in business. One thing we agree on is
that Tango does seem to attract some very, very strange people.
Certainly far more than the law of averages would suggest.
I have no idea why.

Jack