[Tango-L] Stone Soup 2008 Follow Up

David dchester at charter.net
Fri May 9 11:26:19 EDT 2008

Chris,

You'll need to post some pictures or video for us to see if it's worth it to make such a trek, especially when there are so many good Tango festivals in the US.

Here's the link to some photos from the last big one I was at, Tango de los Muertos (in the Boston area).  I assure you, it was not half empty.

http://www.tangodelosmuertos.com/2007/photos/Saturday/index.html

Also, here is a video of the teachers who had the audacity to teach classes at that festival.

http://www.tangodelosmuertos.com/2007/Assets/media/tdlm07/Group%20320_200.mov

My wife and I had a great time at this festival.  So how does OsterTango measure up?

Regards,

David