[Tango-L] Stone Soup 2008 Follow Up

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Mon May 12 11:28:00 EDT 2008

> You'll need to post some pictures or video for us to see if it's worth
> it to make such a trek

Sorry, I know of no photos or video of the social dancing at OsterTango.
That's not generally considered acceptable behaviour over here.

> Here's the link to some photos from the last big one I was at, Tango de
> los Muertos (in the Boston area).  I assure you, it was not half empty.

More like two-thirds empty, here:

 http://www.tangodelosmuertos.com/2007/photos/Thursday/index.html

If painting white lane lines on the dance floor was supposed to attract
dancers, it seems it didn't work too well.

Jay wrote of Portland festival milongas:

> ALL the milongas are packed

That's nice to know. Thanks.

--
Chris