[Tango-L] Oxen who lay in the manger

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Fri May 9 11:05:43 EDT 2008

> For what it's worth (probably nothing), I want to go on record of being
>  100% behind most of what I have read in this forum by class-hating,
> Chris.
>   I am coming from a background of second language teaching where the
>   education industry has everyone convinced that they must 'learn from a
> teacher'.
>   I see the results, daily. Need I say more?

Ok, then, Mario, since you have been so utterly successful with your unique
method of learning tango from youtube only, there must be something to it. I
trust your ability in teaching and studying foreign languages. Would you
please send me a few youtube URLs which will teach me Arabic? Might save me
a lot of time and money wasted on unnessecary classes. I am so glad to know
there is another way.