[Tango-L] Oxen who lay in the manger

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 10:06:57 EDT 2008

For what it's worth (probably nothing), I want to go on record of being
  100% behind most of what I have read in this forum by class-hating, Chris.
   I am coming from a background of second language teaching where the
   education industry has everyone convinced that they must 'learn from a teacher'.
   I see the results, daily. Need I say more? (I won't because I don't want to get started)
    I see similar B.S. in the Tango 'teaching' industry.. I can understand Chris'sincredulity
     about swarming into classrooms  before a Milonga....at least, this time, they still continue  to the Milonga instead of choosing the classroom instead of the dance.
    Read  'DeSchooling America"
      I compare a significent % of 'teachers' to the Biblical reference of "Oxen who lie in
      the manger". - They neither eat nor allow anyone else to approach and eat.