[Tango-L] Ladies Leading

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Tue May 6 16:20:03 EDT 2008

Keith,

I want to take it just a bit further.

The man-woman thing in tango is pretty precious.  Where else do you
find it?  In relationships?!  I think not.  In relationships, you have
to deal with a whole bunch of other stuff - commitments, schedules,
moods, discussions, negotiations, laundry, and want not. :)  Where
else can you have the man-woman thing pure?

No place but in tango, of course!  It can be pure romance, with no
commitment, no obligation, and no further responsibility after a 10
minute tanda.  Granted, this freedom has a huge price, but still...

So why give up on the man-woman thing?  To some, tango is an
engineering and architechtural project.  To others, it is an emotional
playground.  Values, values, values!

Nina