[Tango-L] Ladies Leading

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Sun May 4 12:17:29 EDT 2008

Tango is a dance between a man and a woman and I've never seen a woman
who could dance very good Tango in the man's role. I'm not saying they don't
exist, just that I've never seen one. I've been to La Marshall twice, and I've
seen men who could play the woman's role but never the other way around.

Can anyone provide a link to a YouTube video showing a woman dancing the
man's role as well as an intermediate/advanced man?

Keith, HK

 On Sun May  4 23:11 , "Chris, UK"  sent: