[Tango-L] Seeing the light, finally

Keith Elshaw keith at totango.net
Sat May 3 14:42:44 EDT 2008

Floyd wrote:

"Although I'd leave out milonga.  :-)    It's only danced to burn off
excess energy.   I personally rest during milongas.., so I don't have
to rest during the Tangos that follow.  :-)"

Thank goodness Floyd never ceases to share his wisdom and insight. Where
would we all be without it? And here I thought milonga was something very
special that came from the gods to bless our souls.

I shall contemplate flying to Buffalo to learn from Floyd, right after he
achieves his certification from Buenos Aires, as he recommends for all.