[Tango-L] Seeing the light, finally

Floyd Baker febaker at buffalotango.com
Sat May 3 16:05:34 EDT 2008

On Sat, 3 May 2008 14:42:44 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>Floyd wrote:
>
>"Although I'd leave out milonga.  :-)    It's only danced to burn off
>excess energy.   I personally rest during milongas.., so I don't have
>to rest during the Tangos that follow.  :-)"
>
>Thank goodness Floyd never ceases to share his wisdom and insight. Where
>would we all be without it? And here I thought milonga was something very
>special that came from the gods to bless our souls.
>
>I shall contemplate flying to Buffalo to learn from Floyd, right after he
>achieves his certification from Buenos Aires, as he recommends for all.

Well Keith, without my wisdom you might go on your merry old way to
complete and total single mindedness.   A mental disease worse than
senility.

First of all.., Milonga is not Tango.    It's another dance.., like
Salsa is another dance.   Except that it uses Tango like leads and
imho burns about 10 times the energy of a Tango...  I only care to
Tango.., like I don't care to Salsa.

Beyond that I'm on the high end of 68 and my comment was meant to be
humorous...?   It seems you don't recognize humour...   I feel for

Btw, I can do milonga and taspie if asked...    I just don't like to..
It's rather simple actually.   One does not have time to think about
anything.  You just do it, right?

Tango on...

Floyd

     Buffalo Tango - Argentine Tango - How To Tango
     * * * * * *  www.buffalotango.com  * * * * * *