[Tango-L] The subject that never dies

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Mon Mar 31 07:29:13 EDT 2008

Alex,

I agree with everything you say. The purpose of my post was just to demonstrate
that the cross is not automitic but is led by the man. I deliberately didn't go into
how to lead the cross because there are many ways to do this but, yes, all are
led with the torso - isn't everthing in Tango? But it can be with body turn right,
body turn left or no body turn but with a forward / diagonal movement. I've
been taught all of them and IMO they all work; just choose the one you prefer
and which works best for you.

Keith, HK

 On Mon Mar 31 18:41 , "Alex"  sent: