[Tango-L] Deadline for Seduced by Tango???

Alex alex at tangofuego.us
Wed Mar 26 15:18:35 EDT 2008

Seduced by Tango :: Winter/Spring 2009 Release
Producing organization: Tatge/Lasseur Productions. Episodes: 1 x 90 (HD).
Duvall. Talent: Pablo Veron. Producer/director: Catherine Tatge. Producer:
Dominique Lasseur. Composer/music supervisor: Tom Montgomery. Writer: Glenn
Berenbeim. Coordinating producer: Bunny Tavares. Contact: Bunny Tavares,
bunny@ tavaresmedia.com, 831-462-6004. Program explains why tango is not
just a dance but a refuge, a way of life and a philosophy. Tango artist
Pablo Veron prepares dancers for a pilgrimage to Argentina. The producers
are soliciting dance couples on website: www.seducedbytango.com

This is me (Alex) talking...I have nothing to do with the film
project...just an interested observer...

Backing into the projected release date...I would make a wild guess...

April-May :: YouTube Submissions

Jun-July :: Production team visits "chosen" couples for audition/interview

Aug :: Final couples/dancers selections...final prep for filming...

Sept-Oct :: Training with Pablo Veron...filming in Buenos Aires...

Nov-Dec :: Postproduction/Final Editing

Jan-Feb 2009 :: Release/Distribution

I think this would be a pretty aggressive production schedule...especially
given that they are in pre-production/funding acquisition right now...assume
all dates could slip/float by two to three months....?

Try contacting Bunny directly...email above...

I would try to get your videos submitted post haste...by the end of May...?

Alex
www.alextangofuego.blogspot.com