[Tango-L] Sigs... Was: Finnish Tandas

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 07:22:06 EDT 2008

Personally, I've found Barbra's sig to be warm and
informative.  Tango needs more people like that.

Trini de Pittsburgh

P.S.  Anyone tried promoting tango on Facebook or MySpace,
yet?  If so, how's it working out?

--- Floyd Baker <febaker at buffalotango.com> wrote:

> Another point can be made.  The sig in question seems
> rather
> inappropriate to begin with.    As though inviting the
> entire world to
> join the Buffalo bats.   Surely this is not so.

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/