[Tango-L] Sigs... Was: Finnish Tandas

Carol Shepherd arborlaw at comcast.net
Sat Mar 22 08:06:35 EDT 2008

For local clubs it works very well.  Nationally it works as well, for
festival weekends.  The U of M club uses Facebook.  Once someone joins
the group/event, he or she automatically receives the emails and
reminders.  The emails come to the Facebook account but also get pushed
out with an email reminder to the main email address.  People can write
things on the event Wall, and they can see who has RSVP'd.  If people
you attended an event with are on Facebook, it's also a great way to
connect with them after the festival.