[Tango-L] Lot's of footspace in close embrace

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 18:58:51 EST 2008

I have been getting a gem or two of insite from personal messages
  with each video I post and ask about. It's working for me, thanks all.
   Here is Oscar Casas doing his Milonguero tango style.  As in his
  classes (see: the three highways), he is dancing outside a lot while
  in close embrace and he is switching from one highway (right, left, center)
  to another.

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ra1CGazrUw

  My question is how does he get sooooo much space for his feet (and her's)
  Is it the lean? ... He once said that dancing was like moving the Fridge around
  that you don't ever think of your feet, just where you want the Fridge to go.
  As always,  any insights will be appreciated.  Darn, they have a lot of room
  to move!