[Tango-L] Census - Don't forget Philadelphia.

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 18:47:40 EST 2008

 When I am in Phila (I've only been there 2 months with Tangoaddiction),
   I take class with Sridhar a close embrace teacher. ..I've been spending the past 3 mos
    in San Miguel de Allende,  Mexico...I will be in Phila. in May and will continue
   with Sridhar..he teaches only connection, musicality, walking..contra body and other      basics..
   As for now,.. .try going to a Tango desert and making it work..that's my challenge,