[Tango-L] Census - Don't forget Philadelphia.

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 18:31:27 EST 2008

If that is your home turf, then I don't understand why
you don't take lessons from any number of good
teachers in the area.  You shouldn't have to try to
suss out moves from the Internet or by asking listeros
to talk you through certain movements.

Curiously,
Nancy

--- Mario <sopelote at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Phila. and suburbs and Southern New Jersey...I'm
> guessing 200 Tangojunkies in this rather
>   large geographic area. I can attend 15
> Milongas/Practicas a month, conveniently,  by simply
> using local public transportation within the
> city...with a car and going to the Suburbs and
> across the bridge to New Jersey I could easily add
> several more...but I'm not that nuts, yet.

<<Rito es la danza en tu vida
     y el tango que tu amas
     te  quema en su llama>>
de: Bailarina de tango