[Tango-L] Nuevo, Apilado, marketing

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 15:08:57 EDT 2008

Thanks, Chris.  I have also had classes with Gavito.  Nothing I heard from him contradicted what Susan Miller taught or vice versa.

I guess, until someone can produce THE article, you will assume that both Tom and I are lying?  You still have not told us what is your problem with Susana.  Have you had lessons with her?

 Date: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 2:47 PM
> > I, too, have read the article Tom refers to
>
> Quite how you or he can tell, since neither of you have
> identified it,
> goodness knows.

Goodness has nothing to do with it.  It is the article to which you refer - naming Susana Miller as "one of the four most important influences on contemporary tango" ( your quote) as published in Clarin. Neither Tom nor I are in doubt about which article we refer to.  You, apparently, have difficulty comprehending what both of us write.

> As are thousands. That does not make her "one of the
> four most important
> influences on contemporary tango..."
>
> > I have had workshops with Susana in the US.  I have
> danced successfully
> > with a number of the milongueros in BsAs.
>
> So what??

Have you?

> As a remedy for your extrememly selective memory Nancy,
> search this list
> for "Chris, UK" and "Gavito".

OOOOH!   Mea culpa, mea culpa.