[Tango-L] Nuevo, Apilado, marketing

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Sun Jun 29 14:47:00 EDT 2008

> I, too, have read the article Tom refers to

Quite how you or he can tell, since neither of you have identified it,
goodness knows.

However... great - please do post the text.

> just two months ago read an article in Tito Palumbo's magazine where
> she was clearly named and designated as someone who is preserving the
> milonguero style of dancing

As are thousands. That does not make her "one of the four most important
influences on contemporary tango..."

> I have had workshops with Susana in the US.  I have danced successfully
> with a number of the milongueros in BsAs.

So what??

> I don't recall you being anything other than critical whenever a teacher
> is named on this list

As a remedy for your extrememly selective memory Nancy, search this list
for "Chris, UK" and "Gavito".

--
Chris