[Tango-L] Changes of direction

Dubravko Kakarigi dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 20:22:41 EDT 2008

The way I look at it and teach it is that the so-called ochos are fundamentally examples of change of direction themselves whereby a movement in one direction is interrupted and the movement in the more or less opposite direction is initiated.

seek, appreciate, and create beauty
this life is not a rehearsal