[Tango-L] Changes of direction

Aydogan (El Encuentro) aydogan at tangoencuentro.com
Sat Jun 28 08:09:38 EDT 2008

May be I am too generic but I could conclude this on positions;

At a moment dancers have either cross or open positions relative to each
other.

If follower is led so that that (s)he arrives to the same position one after
each other then the change of direction relative to the leader is achieved.

Aydogan