[Tango-L] fwiw my 2 cents

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 10:13:19 EDT 2008

Julio Balmaceda & Corina de la Rosa
  He comes from a long tradition of Tango and a very famous
  father who was a renowned teacher of Tango.
  ..for me, this couple really says it all when they dance the Milonga
  I agree completely with their feel for the dance and they express
  it the way that it truely is...

  http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=psb1E6xDUDk

   I've been told that posting a link to a youtube video and not saying much
  is NOT adding content to Tango-L
   Judging by the many emails I receive expressing appreciation for such posts
  I tend to disagree...
   What is 'content' anyway? ..are 'changing directions' full of content because they
  are full of words?