[Tango-L] Fwd: Women as wild horses that need to be broken?

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Tue Jun 10 16:16:19 EDT 2008

I got this commentary in a weekly newsletter from our local Tango
School here in San Diego (the one that has a teachers training
program.) I found it somewhat amusing, so I thought I'd share it with
the list, especially those who object to followers being compared to
non-human things.

And I'd like to clarify that these are not my opinions, just something
I thought I'd forward for the entertainment value.

Enjoy!

(I truncated it to meet the 5K limit for this list)