[Tango-L] Looking for a Youtube clip of Milonga

Oleh Kovalchuke tangospring at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:27:15 EDT 2008

Here you go, Norman:

On Grace.
http://pythia.uoregon.edu/~llynch/Tango-L/2006/msg07656.html

--
Oleh Kovalchuke
Argentine Tango : Connection, Balance, Rhythm
http://tangospring.com

From: Norman Tiber <natiber at charter.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 10:49:39 -0700

Sometime ago someone posted a youtube clip which included an older
gentleman (white beard, rather bald), dancing Milonga with a younger
women (black hair, black dress). I thought he was a good social
dancer. At the beginning of  the clip there is a women, at the
entrance to the Milonga venue, speaking spanish, wearing a red dress.
If anyone recognizes this, I would appreciate your e-mailing me the
info. for this clip or posting it on Tango L.
Thanks!
Norm