[Tango-L] Marketing or hype?

David Hodgson DHodgson at TangoLabyrinth.com
Mon Jun 9 23:50:04 EDT 2008

Well Tom;
It will end when a guy finally gets too dizzy of going round and round, has
a drink and sees that some other dancers are caught up in superlatives.
Sees an attractive woman, cabeceo (silently saying "Woman, dance"), and
moves with the rest of the floor.
Hear the heart beat of the woman, she feels nice in the arms, and we dance.

Who cares about nuclear bombs.
David

PS: I do derive some pleasure from annoying grammarians.

-----Original Message-----
From: tango-l-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:tango-l-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of
Tom Stermitz
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 7:36 PM
To: Tango-L
Subject: Re: [Tango-L] Marketing or hype?

Naaah, not fraud. It's just the same Superlative Crisis that has been
sweeping the world these last few years.

There just aren't enough superlatives to deal with all the extra-
ordinary, far beyond mortal, Gods among mere god-lets that we have in
tango. If the last great master was beyond amazing, then the next one
has to be a master of masters.

Sure, he's just a shoe salesman, but he's <hushed-awe>ARGENTINE</
hushed-awe>.

Where will this nuclear arms race ever end!?