[Tango-L] Gratuitous insults and "social" tango

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 03:07:43 EDT 2008

It certainly wasn't my intention to insult Nuevo dancers. I like to dance
some Nuevo elements and I enjoy watching good Nuevo dancers.
My point was that, in my opinion, the walk is less important to Nuevo
dancers than to those who dance Salon or even Milonguero style. It
appears that Nuevo is more figure-oriented.
Do you disagree with that?
Jack