[Tango-L] "Would you like to lead or follow?"

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Sat Jul 19 02:44:47 EDT 2008

At least she asked for your preference... :)  Maybe she was just
tryig to impress you, sort of like doing a sword fight while wearing
a long dress.

Amazing that you danced with her after that exchange.  That was very
nice of you.  If I was a man, I would have walked away without a word
and never looked at her again.

Christopher Walken is amazing.  He is brilliant portraying sociopaths
with a conscience, which does not exist in real life.  As far as an
effective attitude for strange tango incidents goes, how about Javier
Braden in "No Country for Old Men", without the air can vacuum
thing?  I kinda like the whole thing without words.

This was the funniest post that I have read in a long time.  Thank you, Mario!

Nina