[Tango-L] does a leader nead to insist on the lead (was Krasimir vs anticipation..).

peter jouliard peter_jouliard at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:30:58 EST 2008

From: "Tango For Her"
> A movement consists of a lot of small communications.
> I communicate to her and she communicates back to me,
> and so on.
> Did she do something that I did not intend?  Fine.
>
> Next time, I will try harder to communicate my
> intentions a little better.

YES,
and even more: why not simply accept what she did/proposed.
If it is true, as mentioned by others, that I invite her for a movement,
she does the movement  and I follow her; now she does another movement and I
follow her as well, what would be wrong with that.
The only thing I would like to see in a scenario like that is, that she
consciously does what she does,
that it is not an automatism. But even then, if we dance, we do it for
pleasure, I hope, and then there is no wrong in following her.
peter

ps: this is not anticipation. I am talking about communication and like in
every sincere communication the other may change the subject or explore it
in a way different from mine.
.