[Tango-L] Krasimir vs anticipation...

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 15:44:06 EST 2008

--- Astrid <astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp> wrote:

> >I do not agree about the queen thing, but for
> everything else, you are
> > right.
> > I keep telling her that I don't care about the
> random mistakes, so there
> > is
> > no need for her preoccupation, it's the systematic
> ones that bother me . .
> > .

Here is one of my basic beliefs:

A movement consists of a lot of small communications.
I communicate to her and she communicates back to me,
and so on.

So, as we move through a step, WE collaborate.  WE
both did the best that WE could do.  Therefore, there
is no reason to place the blame on her.

Did she do something that I did not intend?  Fine.

Next time, I will try harder to communicate my
intentions a little better.

My partners, as far as I know, believe in me.  Why?
Because, we are always doing the right movement.  How
do I know this?  Because, all the way through the
movement, WE agreed on it, together!!!!

If I want something to be different, I will try harder
to communicate.  If it still does not work. Then,
perhaps, there is something for ME to learn!

Don't blame the follower!  You are so lucky to have
her!!!