[Tango-L] Krasimir, peralta vs gustavo

Krasimir Stoyanov krasimir at krasimir.com
Wed Jan 23 11:47:51 EST 2008

Sorry, but you were the one to attack me first. And you used the offensive phrase "get IT into your head".

IT WAS into my head.

Several years ago they were my idols too, until I started to see the difference between real and fake masters. Then IT went out of my head.

So I was where you are know, but you have never been where I am now.

I am not forcing anyone to think like me, you are free to like whoever dancer you want to.