[Tango-L] Apts?...Belle Epoque

Dubravko Kakarigi dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 12:03:30 EST 2008

If you are talking about the ones on Ayacucho and Lavalle owned by
Elizabeth, apart from occasional unforeseen snag which can happen
anywhere, I have had nothing but the best experience. As a matter of
fact I am returning there in two weeks. Location is perfect - I love it.

...dubravko

P.S. This advert paid in full by ..... just kidding :-)

seek, appreciate, and create beauty

   this life is not a rehearsal