[Tango-L] Krasimir, peralta vs gustavo

Krasimir Stoyanov krasimir at krasimir.com
Wed Jan 23 09:49:31 EST 2008

Quoting "Trini y Sean (PATangoS)" <patangos at yahoo.com>:
> --- Krasimir Stoyanov <krasimir at krasimir.com> wrote:
>> But no, if you know the tango
>> technique in details, you would realize, that there are
> very many people that are far better than Gustavo.
>
> Enough already!

Enough of what? I have my own opinion and the right to express it.

> If Gustavo or Fabian knew that people on
> this list were arguing whether they were among the best
> Argentine dancers in the world, they'd probably laugh.

If they knew how much richer their dance could become, they'd stop laughing.
Now I laugh at their incompetence - it is really funny how they don't
use simple, but powerful tools. Actually, they use them as we all do,
they simply don't realize it happens - and therefore can't control the
process. 99% of tango-dancers in the world are like that - doing
things in semi-conscious manner. That's the result of learning by
practice, while noone explains to them how it really works.

On the contrary, real masters know those tools, and use them
consistently in a well-controlled manner.

About saying this in their faces?
How can I do this, when I have someone whose ego will 1000% stop him
from paying the slightest attention to my words?