[Tango-L] Krasimir, peralta vs gustavo

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 10:38:13 EST 2008

--- Krasimir Stoyanov <krasimir at krasimir.com> wrote:
> Enough of what? I have my own opinion and the right to
> express it.

You have already.  And again and again and again and again
and again, without adding anything new.  Try saying
something new or take it offline if you want to continue
arguing.

> About saying this in their faces?
> How can I do this, when I have someone whose ego will
> 1000% stop him
> from paying the slightest attention to my words?

That's simply an excuse, not a reason.  Doesn't make it any
less cowardly.  Besides, you don't know anything about
their ego unless you've actually tried it.

I'm done paying attention to this part of the thread.

Trini de Pittsburgh

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/