[Tango-L] Krasimir, peralta vs gustavo

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 08:44:05 EST 2008

--- Krasimir Stoyanov <krasimir at krasimir.com> wrote:
> But no, if you know the tango
> technique in details, you would realize, that there are
very many people that are far better than Gustavo.

Enough already!  If Gustavo or Fabian knew that people on
this list were arguing whether they were among the best
Argentine dancers in the world, they'd probably laugh.
They both put TEACHING before PERFORMING.  I doubt they'd
think they were the ultimate technicians and could probably
point out others who they admire.  To me, this thread is
like comparing apple and oranges.

My own philosophy is that one shouldn't be criticizing
someone publicly unless you've told them the same criticism
to their face.  Otherwise, it's cowardly.  However, to say,
"I don't care for so-and-so because..." is okay since it's
expressing a personal opinion.  Opinions are often based on
personal experiences.  These experiences are different for
every person and should be respected.

Trini de Pittsburgh

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/