[Tango-L] Krasimir, peralta vs gustavo

Krasimir Stoyanov krasimir at krasimir.com
Wed Jan 23 08:12:12 EST 2008

Quoting Club~Tango*La Dolce Vita~ <dani at tango-la-dolce-vita.eu>:

> They are innovators! They took tango and evolved it! To improve, to
> mature, to achieve the ultimate everything needs to evolve. Get that
>  into your head.

:-)
It is not evolution, it is degradation. Get that into your head.
Putting some new elements on top of bad basic tango skills is a real
comedy.

> Furthermore, I bet in a fight, Gustavo could kick shit out of your
> favourites anyway! So there!

Real tango way of thinking! But no, if you know the tango technique in
details, you would realize, that there are very many people that are
far better than Gustavo. And in a hypotetic fight, they'll win. You
are just blind to see it, because you youself don't have the level to.