[Tango-L] Krasimir, peralta vs gustavo

Club~Tango*La Dolce Vita~ dani at tango-la-dolce-vita.eu
Wed Jan 23 07:21:54 EST 2008

Y'know,

I get so irritated with you people who are so arrogant and inconsiderate as to openly discuss and, indeed, have the affrontery to condemn world-class teachers in such a publicly derogatory manner!

Gustavo and Giselle-Anne are teachers at the top of their art. They are to tango what Muhammed Ali, Rocky Marciano etc were to boxing. They are what Sinatra, Torme, Eckstine, Basie, Goodman, Parker, Armstrong etc were to jazz/swing... what Shakespeare, Tennyson, Miller etc were to literature... what Hughes, Larkin, Owen, Byron etc were to poetry!

They are innovators! They took tango and evolved it! To improve, to mature, to achieve the ultimate everything needs to evolve. Get that into your head.

If you don't like them, that's your problem and distinct lack of taste and class. Don't be so tacky as to presume you are so much better than they that you can condemn them out of hand like some sort of poor-man's armchair critic!

Furthermore, I bet in a fight, Gustavo could kick shit out of your favourites anyway! So there!

Dani

Krasimir Stoyanov ?rta:

> No, I am not going to explain. If it is not obvious to you, all words
on

> this world will not make you see.

>> Compare this (tango in its truest form):

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA-mGU_X8Mc
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA-mGU_X8Mc>

>> to anything from Fabian, Gustavo and company - I can't really say
they