[Tango-L] Learning Tango

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Mon Jan 21 21:04:31 EST 2008

TFH,

PLEASE read my original post and try to understand what
the thread is about. It's NOT about which teachers are
good and which teachers are bad.

I agree - that would lead us nowhere.

The thread is about whether group classes in general
are of any value to students of Tango.

Keith, HK

 On Tue Jan 22  3:19 , Tango For Her  sent: