[Tango-L] Learning Tango

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 14:19:22 EST 2008

Well, that doesn't take us down a very fruitful path,
either!  I can name a dozen teachers that I have had
that I think are top-notch and I would have my
reasons.  The next person can name his or her top 10
and the reasons, etc, etc, etc.

If we give our reasons, which we have, then great.  If
we name teachers, all that does is open the door for
publically (publicly?) chastising teachers.  It
doesn't seem that there is any need for that!

Instead, let's go down this path:

I like teachers who teach about balance, tortion,
positioning, musicality, and so on.