[Tango-L] Learning Tango

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Mon Jan 21 13:50:26 EST 2008

TFH,

You mis-read my post. I asked Chris to tell us which teachers
teach appropriately, in his opinion - not those who don't.

I actually agree with what you say. I don't think we should
publicly name teachers who, in our opinion, don't teach
appropriately. It's too subjective and a false report can harm
a good teacher.

But Chris has already named Gustavo Naveira as a teacher
who doesn't teach appropriately so Chris obviously has no
problem in naming names.

Keith, HK

 On Tue Jan 22  2:01 , Tango For Her  sent: