[Tango-L] Milonga 101 -- conversation between dances

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 22:09:14 EST 2008

So, Chris, did you tell Gustavo about the problems that you
saw in the class and asked him about his methodology?

Trini de Pittsburgh

--- "Chris, UK" <tl2 at chrisjj.com> wrote:

> I watched with dismay as the standard of dancing steadily
> deteriorated. The struggle to get bodies at the required
angles and feet in "the right place" left no hope at all
for anything that really mattered. In the hands of even
normally good leaders, the girls were suffering torture.
Feeling for partner? Feeling for the music? Feeling for the
> ronda? Not a chance in hell. By the end of the lesson
there wasn't a single couple left doing anything one could
remotely call dancing.

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/