[Tango-L] Milonga 101 -- conversation between dances

Krasimir Stoyanov krasimir at krasimir.com
Mon Jan 14 13:46:46 EST 2008

I think there is nothing wrong with technically identifying things - but he
(and his fellows( missed some critical points in the technique - without
them they are doomed to dance tango imitation.

And no, I will not reveal those points here, I am tired of repeating it.
But still, if someone is curious, there are very important clues here:
www.tangoandchaos.org

There are no magic formulas, one will understand the important things only
if it ready to understand.