[Tango-L] 'Milonga is a guy thing?'

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Sat Jan 12 11:37:24 EST 2008

The basic milonga figure is the 6-step Cuadrado. It's also the first figure I was
taught in Tango. For the man, it's RF back, LF side, RF fwd O/P, LF fwd in-line,
RF side, LF close to RF.

While I'm on, I'd also like to say that I don't agree with a number of posters
who've said that milonga is danced with small steps. This isn't necessarily
true for those who can dance well.

Keith, HK

On Sat Jan 12 23:59 , "Astrid"  sent: