[Tango-L] Gender Imbalance/Advertising for men

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 09:43:29 EST 2008

Actually, to be clear:

I agree.  Public events are the way to go.

When I say that showing passionate, simple, close
embrace would attract more people than show tango, I
should clarify that when *most* locals put on a public
tango show (usually a couple of dances followed by a
lesson), they aren't really doing really hard show
tango (most people, I said!).  So, public events are
great!  And, the more the better.  Spread the wealth
... find as many events to demonstrate at and have
various advanced dancers (and, perhaps intermediate)
from your community share the load.