[Tango-L] Gender Imbalance/Advertising for men

buffmilonguera@aol.com buffmilonguera at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 09:47:36 EST 2008

I iwll be having business cards printed up soon - and I love the idea
of having some featured videos that I can send folks to to see
Argentine tango social dancing - any suggestions...

barbra

Have you joined the Buffalo Argentine Tango Society Yahoo! group yet?
It's easy, and the best way to make sure you know what we're doing and
what's going on with the Argentine tango in and around Buffalo......go
to www.yahoo.com > select Groups > search for Buffalo Argentine Tango
Society > follow the directions to join BATS_tango. Thanks!