[Tango-L] Gender Imbalance/Advertising for men

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Sun Jan 6 04:24:40 EST 2008

yes, Roger is right, tehre are much simpler ways to pick up women than to
learn tango, if a man just wants to do that. It is the computer analysts and
so on who yearn for a human embrace after work, not the motorbike driving
machos who would probably meet girls in the pub down the road over a beer
instead. Been all researched in Germany.

> Astrid wrote:
>>
>> On the other hand, Randy, for those few men who show up, attracted to
>> ttango
>> for all the wrong reasons, a few of the women might stop coming. Have you
>> thought about that?

Roger: