[Tango-L] PhD tango sex project

'Mash mashdot at toshine.net
Thu Jan 3 06:51:36 EST 2008

On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 05:09:05PM +0100, Ecsedy Áron wrote:
> > Tango and sex...
> > I think you'll find that Tango dancers don't actually have much sex,
> > they are too busy arguing about the embrace.
>
> Well, maybe on that side of the Channel. :)

[snip]

What were you not aware, an Englishman is never naked, let alone takes part in the act of copulation. Oh forbid, we partake in any pleasure lest we fall into the arms of the devil.

Tis why we dance Tango old chap, purely for the pain and self sacrifice, character building and all that. :) :)

Jolly good,

'Mash
London, UK