[Tango-L] Happy New Year, from a new group in Italy offering free tango holidays!

Argentina Valley ITALIAN tango holidays : Tango in Triora proteus at daleks.net
Wed Jan 2 07:52:39 EST 2008

Hello & Happy New Year from a relatively new tango organisation, an
English-speaking Italian tango group, "Tango-Triora", located in the aptly
named "Argentina Valley", a mountainous national park area in north-west
Italy, which is near to the French and Italian Riviera cities of Monte
Carlo, Nice, San Remo, Imperia and Genoa.

This is our 2008, one-time introduction announcement on tango-l and we
would like invite all list-readers to  see our current publicity mailing on
tango-a, issued today, relating to FREE tango holidays in Italy, and our
FINANCIAL INCENTIVES for all tango teachers, tango club organizers, tango
group and milonga-organizers, to take advantage of, now.

Sunny greetings from the Italian Riviera, and may 2008 be a wonderful year
for one and all!

Laura Bellini & Carl A. Wilkes

For full details please see our website:
<http://www.italiandream.info/>www.italiandream.info
To E-mail us, take out the X from our address, and write to us at:
<mailto:tango at Xitaliandream.info>tango at Xitaliandream.info

(Tango-L rules note that allows this listing:-) 1-time introductions of
professionals or organizations are OK, with annual reintroduction (other
postings to Tango-A).  It is permitted to make a one-time introduction of
oneself as a Tango professional or a Tango organization (commercial,
community or non-profit) to the list membership, and this may be repeated
no more frequently than once a year. Note that this introduction should be
just that--information on specific events or classes should be sent to Tango-A.