[Tango-L] The silly season

Victor Bennetts Victor_Bennetts at infosys.com
Thu Jan 3 00:02:40 EST 2008

I am setting up a charity for poor tango students who can not afford to buy tango shoes. Please send me any tango shoes that are the wrong size for you or that you no longer wear. This is a good cause and hey, its shortly after Christmas so dig deep people! There are lots of needy students out there that require help desperately. (Note: a small portion of the proceeds of the sale of tango shoes may go to help needy students)

And if you can't send shoes then please copy me on your 'stories of real sexual experiences through, with, because of tango' (see post of yesterday). I have been cogitating with a workmate extensively in recent weeks on how to come up with compelling blog content to generate web traffic and hence advertising income. Now I see how easy it can be. Just a mail to tango L and we will have all the content we need.

Finally, I can not offer *free* tango holidays in Italy, financed by 'FINANCIAL INCENTIVES for all tango teachers, tango club organizers, tango group and milonga-organizers'(from post today), but I am working on a scheme for offering tango products using Amway related principles. This will be a very simple scheme for making money that should even be legal in some countries. To better attract the tango dollar I will be approaching the Lord Mayor of Melbourne to suggest he rename the northern suburbs 'Tango City'.

How I love the silly season!

Victor Bennetts